St. James's Park
During your Asheville travel in North Carolina, imagine that you are in St. James's Park when you reserve accommodations in our room by the same name. This London park is just across from the Royal residence, Buckingham Palace, where visitors watch the daily changing of the Queen's Guard.
Our St. James's Park room at Abbington Green B&B is a generous 21'x16' with classic mahogany furnishings and marble bathroom. You, too, deserve to feel like royalty.
The St. James's Park room features:
- King-size cherry bed with
custom "half tester" canopy and bed draperies
- State-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless double whirlpool tub with
shower above plus hand-held shower
- Custom marble tub surround
- Custom granite counter top with LED tape lighting on motion sensor
- Original, quarter-sawn oak corner mantel with gas fireplace
- Wall-mounted 43" plasma cable TV with Hi-Def, movie channels and Blu-ray/DVD player
- Irish towel warmer
- Hair dryer and magnifying make-up mirror
- Swarovski crystal sconces, custom crown sconce, and chandelier
- Upholstered oversize wing chair and French style arm chair
- Mahogany Queen Anne style writing desk
- Antique mahogany chest
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Seasonal air-conditioning
Rates range from $180 to $315, plus tax.