Kensington Garden Suite
Spend a romantic getaway in North Carolina in our Kensington Garden Suite and imagine that you are in London. The Kensington Gardens are lovely formal gardens that surround Kensington Palace, which was the residence of the late HRH Diana, Princess of Wales.
Our generous-sized Kensington Garden Suite, on the second floor in the Main House, is more than 500 square feet, and consists of a bedroom, private media/sitting room and 2 full baths. Soothing fabric colors of greens and ivory create a sense of relaxation and privacy that you might find in a quiet garden.
The Kensington Garden Suite features:
King-size cherry bed with luxurious custom "half tester" canopy and bed draperies
- 2 full baths, each with state-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless whirlpool tub with rain shower above and marble surround
- Private media/sitting room with:
- 55" 240Hz LED wall-mounted 3-D Hi-Def cable TV with movie/music channels and 3-D Blu-ray/DVD player
- Stylish sofa plus leather lounge chair
- Corner mounted electric fireplace
- Mahogany writing table with leather-top bench
- Bedroom also features:
- Original, antique quarter-sawn oak corner mantel with gas fireplace
- Wall mounted 32" LCD cable TV
- Antique mahogany spinet desk and chair
- Mahogany semenier chest
- Upholstered armchair
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryer and magnifying make-up mirror in each bathroom
- Seasonal air-conditioning
- All water specially filtered for your health and enjoyment
Rates range from $245 to $350, plus tax, single or double occupancy.