Spend a romantic getaway in North Carolina in our Kensington Garden room and imagine that you are in London. The Kensington Gardens are lovely formal gardens that surround Kensington Palace, which was the residence of the late HRH Diana, Princess of Wales.
Our generous-sized Kensington Garden room, is on the second floor in the Main House. Soothing fabric colors of greens and ivory create a sense of relaxation and privacy that you might find in a quiet garden.
The Kensington Garden room features:
King-size cherry bed with luxurious custom "half tester" canopy and bed draperies
- State-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless whirlpool tub with rain shower above and custom marble surround
- LED lighting on motion-sensor in the bathroom
- Original, antique quarter-sawn oak corner mantel with gas fireplace
- Wall-mounted 43" plasma cable TV with Hi-Def, movie/music channels and Blu-ray/DVD player
- Antique mahogany spinet desk and chair
- Mahogany semenier chest
- Pair of upholstered chairs
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryer and magnifying make-up mirror
- Seasonal air-conditioning
- All water specially filtered for your health and enjoyment
Rates range from $185 to $295, plus tax, single or double occupancy.