The Kew Garden room at Abbington Green Bed & Breakfast in Asheville, NC is named for the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew in England with its many historic greenhouses filled with rare plants collected from around the world.
Our Kew Garden room at our luxury inn is a generous 18'x15' with classic mahogany furnishings, blue and white fabrics, Oriental pottery, and Chinese rugs.
The Kew Garden room features:
- King-size cherry bed with custom "half tester" canopy and bed draperies
- State-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless whirlpool tub, rain shower above and tile/marble surround
- LED motion-sensor lighting in bath cabinetry
- Original, quarter-sawn oak gas fireplace with "tortoise shell" tiles
- Wall-mounted 43" plasma cable TV with Hi-Def, movie/music channels and Blu-ray/DVD player
- In the bath, wall-mounted 19" LED TV with Hi-Def
- Pair of upholstered wingback chairs
- Mahogany writing table
- Cherry block-front dresser chest
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer and magnifying make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Seasonal air-conditioning
- All water specially filtered for your health and enjoyment
Rates range from $175 to $295, plus tax, single or double occupancy.