Queen Mary's Garden
The Queen Mary's Garden room at our Western North Carolina bed and breakfast, 'with its framed rose prints, photos and hand-finished walls is our smallest room. Its soothing neutral colors create the feeling of a secret garden escape.
This room at Abbington Green B&B, our North Carolina inn, is reminiscent of Queen Mary's Gardens in London, a formal oasis behind magnificent iron and gold gates and scented by thousands of roses.
The Queen Mary's Garden room features:
King-size mahogany bed with custom crown draperies
State-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless 36" wide whirlpool, rain shower above and custom marble surround
- LED motion-sensor lighting in bath cabinetry
- Wall-mounted towel warmer
- Hair dryer and lighted magnifying make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Wall-mounted 32"LCD cable TV with Hi-Def, movie/music channels and Blu-ray/DVD player
- In the bath, wall-mounted 24" LED TV with Hi-Def
- Pair of wingback chairs
- Slant-front writing desk and bench
- Corner electric fireplace with remote
- Chippendale style mahogany chest
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Seasonal air-conditioning
- All water specially filtered for your health and enjoyment
Rates range from $160 to $245, plus tax, single or double occupancy.