Surrounded by the hustle and bustle of London, Regent's Park, the largest park in the city is still the place where Londoners and tourists alike come to relax and release the cares of the day.
Our Regent's Park room at Abbington Green Bed and Breakfast in Asheville, North Carolina looks out the front of the house and has the feel of a calm, private, cozy garden.
The Regent's Park room features:
King-size bed with custom coronet bed draperies
- State-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless whirlpool tub, rain shower above and marble surround
- LED lighting on motion- sensor in the bathroom
- Wall-mounted 32"cable TV with Hi-Def, movie/music channels and Blu-ray player
- Comfortable leather club chair and ottoman
- Corner electric fireplace with remote
- Mahogany writing table with leather-top bench
- Mahogany chest of drawers
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer and magnifying make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Individual Room Climate Control: Air Conditioning and Heat
- All water specially filtered for your health and enjoyment
Rates range from $209 to $289, plus tax, single or double occupancy.