Surrounded by the hustle and bustle of London, Regent's Park, the largest park in the city is still the place where Londoners and tourists alike come to relax and release the cares of the day.
Our Regent's Park room at Abbington Green Bed and Breakfast in Asheville, North Carolina looks out the front of the house and has the feel of a calm, private, cozy garden.
The Regent's Park room features:
King-size bed with custom coronet bed draperies
- State-of-the-art Sanijet pipeless whirlpool tub, rain shower above and marble surround
- Wall-mounted 26" LCD TV and DVD
- Comfortable club chair and ottoman
- Corner electric fireplace
- Mahogany writing table with bench
- Mahogany semenier chest
- Cozy robes
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Seasonal air-conditioning
Rates range from $160 to $225, plus tax.